HAUL: January 2016

Sunday, January 31, 2016

Hello Everyone!

So like everyone else right now, I'm also shocked it's FEBRUARY ALREADY! I'm still wandering where January went but looking at all the stuff I bought my answer is probably at the shops! Today I thought I might change it up and do a monthly haul instead of a favourites video!




Zip Tote Bag 

  • Colette
  • $32.49 @ 50% off
  • Tan coloured
  • I thought this would be a great uni bag as it is really spacious and will hold my laptop and textbooks


Soap & Toothbrush Holder

  • Kmart
  • $3 each
  • White with indented stripes
  • I thought they were simple and do the job

Marble Coasters 

  • Kmart
  • $6 for 4 pack
  • Marble pattern
  • I thought these were a cute idea and would protect my desk and bedside table from drinks

True Essentials Face Moisturiser 

  • Coles
  • $4.99
  • Contains 8% glycerin and is really hydrating on the skin
  • I wanted a moisturiser I could apply before bed and this one does the job perfectly! It smells nice too!

Formula 10.0.6 ONE Smooth Operator Scrub

  • Priceline 
  • $5.30 @ 40% off
  • Contains Oats, Zinc and Pumice.
  • This is the best scrub I have ever used! The pumice is a fantastic exfoliant and it smells just amazing! 

Formula 10.0.6 Pores Be Pure Mud Mask

  • Priceline
  • $1.19 @ 40% off (2 samples)
  • Contains Strawberry and Yarrow
  • Leaves for face feeling smooth and hydrated! Noticeable difference to my pores!

Rimmel Rockin Curves Mascara

  • Malouf Pharmacy
  • $7 on sale 
  • Claims it curls your lashes
  • I haven't tried this yet, I bought it because it was on sale and I will use it when I finish my current mascara


Revlon Matte Balm 245 Audacious

  • Malouf Pharmacy 
  • $8 on sale
  • Moisturising and drys matte
  • The colour sold me on this one! 


and now to the most exciting purchase....

Real Techniques Collector's Edition Sculpting Set

  • iHerb
  • $26.89 + shipping
  • Sculpting brush, exclusive fan brush and setting brush
  • Fantastic quality as always, the sculpting brush leaves your contour on point (no joke)! I would highly suggest picking this set or the individual brushes up!


I hope you all enjoyed this haul, i'm very happy/ excited with all of these purchases! Let me know what you purchased in January or what your have planned for February! I love February because it's my birthday month! Once again, I hope you enjoyed this haul, thank you so much for reading please feel free to follow me on bloglovin or Instagram @oliviasbeautyblog! I hope you have a lovely day :) 

Olivia x























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram