australis

TUTORIAL: Australis Those Shmokin Eye Palette

Saturday, January 23, 2016




Hey everyone!

Sorry its been a little while, there isn't really an excuse! BUT today  I am back with an eye look using the Australis 'those shmokin eyes' palette! I love the colours in this palette as I don't have any like it, it is the perfect palette for beginners especially who want to achieve a smokey eye. All the brushes I used for this palette came from the Real Techniques eye set. Also a quick apology/ disclaimer to say I need to get my eyebrows done so please don't hate :)



REAL TECHNIQUES BRUSH SET


AUSTRALIS THOSE SHMOKIN EYES PALETTE


To start I primed my eyes with the Maybelline Fit Me concealer. I then applied the Maybelline Colour  tattoo in 'tough as taupe' to my lid using my finger. Over the top of that, I applied the second shade (see picture above) using the base shadow brush (second brush above).



Next I applied the fourth shade using the shadow brush ago into my inner corner ensuring I pressed it in (I hope that that makes sense). Using the same brush on the other side and applying with the same technique, I applied the third shade in my outer corner.



I then took the deluxe crease brush (first brush) and lightly blended the shades together in a circular motion. Unfortunately I blended with a heavy hand so I suggest you hold the brush nearer the end to ensure a lighter hand.


To extend on this look you could apply the first shade in the tear duct and maybe even blend the sixth shade into the crease, however, I thought this was enough. To finish of the look I applied Maybelline's Rocket mascara (I didn't intend to use so much Maybelline!). For my lip I just went for a nude, Revlon 'icy nude'.


I would love to keep exploring this palette and try different looks! I feel the palette has such great value and for $10 I wouldn't pass it up! Although a little hard to find (try Kmart or Big W) it worth the hunt! Thank you guys so much for reading, I hope you enjoyed! Don't forget to comment down below and follow me on Bloglovin! and on Instagram @oliviasbeautyblog. I hope you are having a fabulous day!

Olivia x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram