bblogerau

REVIEW: Too Faced Love Flush Blushes!

Monday, March 14, 2016




Hello everyone!

I hope you are all doing well. Today I will be reviewing the Too Faced love flush blushes!



So about 3 weeks ago I went and bought the love flush blush wardrobe palette for $53 AUD and I have no regrets! I love all the shades in this palette and the pigmentation is incredible! You can also buy the individual larger sizes of the blushes for $41 AUD. The only thing which I don't have a problem with but others might if the longevity of the blushes. They claim to 16 hour wear time but mine had faded by the end of an 7-8 hour day. However, I did notice it didn't fade as badly when I pressed it onto my skin as opposed to using strokes. The quality of the blushes stands out when you swatch these, they each have a buttery consistency making them all very pigmented and easy to use.


LEFT TO RIGHT: Love Hangover, Baby Love, I will Always Love You, How Deep is your Love?, Justify my Love,  Your Love is King

The shade selection is very good and gives you options for any season, occasion and outfit! But if your not a pink or rose blush type person you can also go for the individual shades :)

Love Hangover is light pink shade perfect for everyday! It adds a nice natural colour to your complexion. However, I found this one to not last as long as the others. Love Hangover lasted 8 hours.









Baby Love is a great neutral shade perfect for a conservative look. This shade is great if your going for a no makeup, makeup look or if you have an intense eye or lip. It is one of my favourite shades in the palette and you can build the pigmentation well. Baby Love lasted 7 hours.






I Will Always Love You is a another neutral shade that is slightly more pink than baby love. I use this to add a touch of colour to my skin whilst still achieving a natural look. I Will Always Love You would be a good starting shade for anyone just getting into makeup. As well, this shade looks fabulous when paired with M.A.C soft and gentle as a highlight! This shade lasted 7 hours.








How Deep is Your Love? is another one of my favourite shades in the palette. Its strong rosy pink colour is great for the summer time and it goes great with a peachy/ coral lip. How Deep is Your Love? lasted around 8 hours and faded nicely.









Justify My Love is a nice barbie pink shade (i'm sorry it looks purple in the photo!). I am not the biggest fan of barbie pink however this shade can be built up and intensified to how you like or can be used as a soft addition. I usually where Justify My Love if I am just going for blush as opposed to contour. This shade lasted 6.5 hours.







Your Love is King I think wins it for me! It is definitely an Olivia colour with amazing pigmentation! It has beautiful deep rose colour which compliments any look and would be perfect for winter! This shade really compliments a good contour and can be applied to an intense look or natural! Your Love is King lasted 8 hours.







So as you can see these blushes are certainly something great! I would highly suggest going in store and swatching them! I am not sure how long the full palette will stay around for but if you can try and pick it up (bear in mind they are smaller then the individual blushes). Too Faced has done a great job with this formulation and I am excited to try out more products from them in the future!

I hope you all enjoyed this post! Don't forgot to follow my instagram @oliviasbeautyblog I want to get it to 100 followers by the end of the week! Comment down below and questions or reccomendations, I would love to hear from you! I hope you are having a lovely day.. thanks for reading!

Olivia x















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram