MOTN! Feat. The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette

Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Hello Everyone!

Today I thought I would do a spontaneous post on the makeup I wore the other nigh to a friends birthday dinner and drinks. For the first time I used The Balm's Meet Matt(e) Nude palette which I received for my birthday as kind of a joke but nonetheless I love it! This post will only be little but if you like these types let me know!


Face and Lips

Primer - Benefit 'That Gal' 
Foundation - Covergirl Outlast 3 in 1 
Concealer - Maybelline Age Rewind
Powder - Australis Fresh and Flawless 
Highlight - M.A.C 'Soft and Gentle'
Blush - Too Faced 'Your Love is King'
Bronzer - NYC Smooth Skin 
Lipstick - Maybelline Colour Drama Velvet Lip Pencil 'Nude Perfection' (630)

Eyes - The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude

Primer - Maybelline Fit Me concealer
Under eye highlight - Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder 'Diffused Light'
Base - Matt Singh
Crease - Matt Garcia 
Inner corner - Matt Hung 
Outer V - Matt Wood 
Mascara - Benefit 'They're Real'

I hope you enjoyed this little blog post! The only photo I got of the final look is very bad quality but I will be doing a tutorial soon! Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @oliviasbeautyblog ... Thank you all so much for reading, I hope you have a lovely day! 

Olivia x



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram