SKINCARE ROUTINE - Oily/ Combination Skin

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Hello Everyone!

In today's post I thought I would a skincare routine as I realized I have been using the same products for at least two months now. I have also really gotten into skincare the benefits of using the right products on your face over the past few months. So without rambling on any further here is my weekly skincare routine! 




Neutrogena Facial Moisturizer 

This oil-free, SPF 15 moisturizer is great for the morning because it protects you from the sun and is a nice base for foundation, however, I tend to let it sink in for 5 - 10 minutes. 

Neutrogena Fresh Foaming Cleanser 

This cleanser has been a favourite of mine for a long long time! I love how it foams up and really gives a deep clean! I use this every night in the shower. 

Formula 10.0.6 One Smooth Operator Scrub

This pore cleansing face scrub contains zinc, oats and pumice and really provides a decent exfoliation my skin always feel as smooth as a baby's bum after use this lol! I try to use this 4-5 times a week 

Formula 10.0.6 Pores be Pure Mud Mask 

This skin - clarifying mud mask claims to go straight to work on clogged pores and it certainly does just that! You can really see the difference, it does sting a little but that's how you know its working! I use this mask 1-2 times a week depending on how bad my pores are. 

True Essential Moisturizer

This moisturizer is great before bed, after washing my face with my foaming cleanser. It contains glycerin and leaves my face feeling smooth and supple. I use this every night. 


So that's what I use on my skin! I hope you guys liked it or found out about some new products! Sorry this isn't the longest blog post in the world, uni assignments are getting the better of me (oops!). Don't forget to follow me on Instagram @oliviasbeautyblog, I want to get 200 followers before May! Thank you all so much for reading, I hope you have a lovely day. 

Olivia x 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram