APRIL FAVOURITES!

Friday, April 29, 2016
















Hello Everyone!

I hope you are all doing well. Today I am back with my April favorites. As I started uni I have been wearing a lot more makeup and experimenting a lot more.

Covergirl Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation
This foundation works great with my skin. It's moisturizing but still provides a medium coverage. I found it covered my under eye circles and redness very well (with a reapplication of powder throughout the day) 



Too Faced Love Flush Palette

You can see my review here for this fabulous palette. I could basically rave on forever about this palette, it is so versatile and I use it almost everyday especially because of the great colour range. My favourites this month have been 1 and orange shade.


Maybelline Colour Drama Velvet Lip Pencil – Nude Perfection

Do I have to talk about this product again, so versatile, creamy yet providing matte finish, goes great with a nude gloss and you can always find these on sale for $5!



Cover girl Lip pencil 202

I loved this for uni, it’s a nice natural colour and adds a nice pop of colour to any look and its easy to carry in the bag.



Real Techniques Setting Brush 

When you use this brush, your highlight is on point everytime time! The applicator is the perfect size for the top of the cheekbones! I would highly suggest checking this brush out. 



Keep updated with daily MOTD, mini hauls and more on my Instagram @Oliviasbeautyblog
However, unfortunately my phone is currently broken which means I can't upload :( 

Until next time have a loving day, thanks for reading.

Olivia x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram