TUTORIAL: The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette

Friday, May 13, 2016

Hello Everyone!

So as some of you may know, I received The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude Palette and on Monday I picked up two of the new makeup brushes from Chi Chi. So of course I thought it was only right to do a tutorial! If you haven’t already gathered I’m quite the fan of the neutral look and that’s kinda what I went for!

For months I have been wanting to get a eye brush that really defines the crease. When I saw this new line of brushes from chi chi I saw they had what I was looking for and picked it up.




I started with the contour shade ‘Garcia’ which I applied with a fluffy blending brush.

Next I took ‘Singh’ and applied it to the lid using a eye shadow shader brush.


I then used ‘wood’ in my outer corner and took it into my crease using a pencil/ inner corner brush.


To fill in the middle of my lid I used ‘Hung’ and applied using the eye shadow shader brush.

I finished the look using my Maybelline Rocket Mascara.


Here is the finished look….


I hope you all enjoyed this post and maybe got some inspiration from it! I highly suggest going to have a look at the new chi chi brushes from Target or Myer! 

Keep updated with daily MOTD, mini hauls and more on my Instagram @Oliviasbeautyblog

Until next time have a loving day, thanks for reading.


Olivia x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram