GOOD GREEN BOX - FIRST EVER BOX!

Tuesday, June 07, 2016

Hi Everyone!

Last Sunday I attended the Bloggers United AU event in Brisbane. Unfortunately, I didn't get any photos to do a blog post on the day but what I did get was an insane amount of goodies!!! So, I thought I will do little blog posts about separate brands/ products :) 

Today, I will be showing you the products I got in the May Good Green Box! 

The Good Green Box is a new subscription box service, their vision is to drive awareness of better beauty in Australia! They focus on natural, organic and non-toxic beauty products! The first ever box was released in May, and their June box will have even more goodies! 


In May's box, there was an impressive variety of skincare and haircare. Firstly, when I opened this box there was the most incredible smell which, I won't even attempt to describe! The packaging of this box is super cute with a dark green exterior and a brown paper interior. The products lay on shredded paper with also makes it cute (because you know cute packaging is half the fun!). The box includes a card explaining the products inside, as well as a letter from the team behind this creative brand! 





Now.... to the actual goodies included in May's box! 

SANCTUM Gentle Face Exfoliant 

VEGESORB Moisturiser

WOTNOT Face Wipes 

BEAUTY AND THE BEES Bar Soap

MOOGOO Protein Shot Leave in Conditioner 

MANUKA BIOTIC Natural Face Cleanser 

BEAUTY AND THE BEES Shampoo Soap 

SAVUNA NATURAL Paw Paw and Acai Lip Balm 




So as you can see, you get a lot of organic, non-toxic products for you to try out! I would highly recommend this box to anyone looking for new skincare, particularly if you have sensitive skin! As well, I think the 100% organic products is a great concept because it allows your skin to breathe naturally instead of being drowned in unnecessary chemicals! 

The box retails for $25/ month. To order your June box, head too http://www.goodgreenbox.com.au and check out their social media links;
Instagram - @goodgreenbox
Facebook - Good Green Box 
Twitter - @goodgreenbox

I hope you all enjoyed this post about the new Good Green Box! 

Keep updated with daily MOTD, mini hauls and more on my Instagram @Oliviasbeautyblog

Until next time have a loving day, thanks for reading.

Olivia x







You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram