VEGAN ORGANICS REVIEW

Monday, July 25, 2016


Hey everyone!

Hope you all had a lovely weekend J how good is this weather! Today I am doing a review on some fabulous vegan and organic skincare products!


Vegan Organics is an Australian made and owned business selling 100% plant based and cruelty free hair and skin products. As there aren’t many budget friendly, organic and vegan products out there I was excited to try out some new products! The products I tried out include the face oil, cleaning oil and hair cream! I loved all of these products and in particular the organic ingredients which didn’t irritate my face. To check out the full range head to http://www.veganorganics.com.au

Face Oil


This nourishing face oil works great after a shower or before makeup application. To add hydration back into the face and get a nice glow this face oil left my face feeling extremely hydrated. The camellia oil works great for UV protection, which is great when you live in a country where the sun is always shining! As well as this, the grape seed oil was great for tightening and closing my pores.
I tended to put this oil right after I washed my face in the morning. I would then let it set for 5 minutes and applied my makeup. I found the oil created a hydrated, soft and smooth base for my makeup which glided onto my skin! Another thing I loved about this product was it’s convenient packaging, the dropper allowed me to apply the exact amount of product I wanted to. Although some may not like the natural seed like smell, I personally didn’t mind it as I love knowing I’m applying natural ingredients onto my skin. Overall, I would highly recommend this product to anyone with dry skin, even people with combination skin like myself will find benefits from this product!!

RRP: $38 AUD

Cleansing oil


The cleansing oil is great for cleansing and rejuvenating the skin. I usually apply the oil after using my face wash at night because it provides a second clean and rejuvenates my skin, especially after a long day and any oils my face wash may have stripped away. I love this product as it has not yet broken me out and cleared my skin from any breakouts! As it only contains almond oil, coconut oil and grape seed oil, it is super light on the skin, this always means the smell isn’t as overpowering. Again, I love the packaging because it is quick and easy to leave it in my bathroom and apply it after my shower, it is also really cute packaging! As a duo the face and cleansing oil have kept my skin feeing hydrated and rejuvenated over winter and I would suggest it to anyone looking to try some new skincare!

RRP: $26 AUD

Hair Cream


The hair cream is a great product for conditioning and controlling the hair. I use it in the ends of my hair when it is still a little bit damp. It left my hair feeling soft and moisturised and the watermelon essential oil makes the cream and your hair smell absolutely amazing!  For such a great price I would strongly suggest you pick this up because it is honestly such a great little product to keep in your bathroom.

RRP: $15 AUD

Overall, I thoroughly enjoyed trying out these products and will definitely consider repurchasing them. I recommend going and checking out their website and Instagram. Their Instagram page is always holding giveaways and providing exclusive discount codes! If you do purchase these amazing products, I know you will enjoy them as much I did! I hope you all enjoyed this review!

Keep updated with daily MOTD, mini hauls and more on my Instagram @Oliviasbeautyblog

Until next time have a loving day, thanks for reading.


Olivia x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram