JULY FAVOURITES!

Sunday, July 31, 2016




Hey everyone!!

I hope you are all doing well and have enjoyed July just like it did! July was a great month for me, I hit 1000 views on my blog and my Instagram continually growed, so thankyou all so much!  It was my first uni holidays and I spent them wisely (well, almost). For the first 2 weeks I worked my butt off to earn money for my trip to Melbourne! Melbourne was amazing and I had a lovely time, relaxing and just enjoying myself. But most importantly throughout July I tried many new products which soon became favourites. So if you haven’t already guessed by the title and this little intro, today I will be sharing my July favourites!!

This month included some hair and skin care products and of course makeup!! I also used some pin-ups in the background of my photos to change things up, so hopefully you like the change! So, if you would love to find out what my favourites were or maybe discover new products keep on reading.

Skincare

Premium Spa Face and Body Mask. My mum was actually the first to use this mask and when I saw the results on her skin I used it straight away and was amazed by the results! It leaves your face feeling so refreshed and rejuvenated, clearing your pores and removing all the dirt! For only $15 from Priceline I would highly suggest this mask, it could also make a great gift.



Haircare

Natura Siberica Oblepikha Mask Deep Repair. For the winter months this hair mask was a real treat to my hair adding the moisture back into it! I also found that it helped with my dry scalp, although, I don’t know if you are meant to put it on your scalp I did anyway and found nothing went wrong J the mask also has a nice fruity smell which is probably more for some and not others but again I would strongly recommend this to anyone with dry/ damaged hair.




Makeup

Maybelline Super Stay Foundation. When I bought this foundation I didn’t intend to buy such a pale shade but it ended up being perfect for my unfortunate winter skin tone. Not only that, but the formula glides onto the skin providing a dewy to matte, light to medium finish. Of course it depends what your skin type is but for me, this foundation worked great for me!



Rimmel Lasting Finish Lipstick ‘45’. I can’t recommend this lipstick enough! The most amazing formula that stays on your lips and is versatile with lip liners and glosses! This range is also very affordable (regularly on sale) and comes in a variety of colours. It is also quite moisturizing which helps when your stuck somewhere without lip balm but need lip colour (don’t you hate those moments!).




MAC Prep + Prime Fix +. I bought this spray mainly to make my eye shadow’s more pigmented, but then I used this to make my highlight glow and holy! Was I glowing aright! I would recommend this product to anyone looking to make their highlight or eye shadow more pigmented and to take away the powdered look on your face which I get quite often. The smell is also quite nice and the spray is really refreshing on a tired face early in the morning!



Beauty Blender. I LOVE IT!! I honestly can’t hype this up enough, it makes your foundation looks so flawless and applies it so easily! All those makeup cynics who claim the beauty blender “is just a sponge” clearly have no idea what they are talking about because its honestly amazing.



Le Rouge Beauty Blush. This blush had great pigmentation and a really nice blushed colour, perfect for a natural look on a winter’s day. It is my go to blush for work! It also wore very well lasting the whole day! 



I hope you all enjoyed my July Favourites and found something new to maybe try out!  Keep updated with daily MOTD, mini hauls and more on my Instagram @Oliviasbeautyblog

Until next time have a loving day, thanks for reading.


Olivia x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram