EVERY DAY MAKEUP ROUTINE

Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Hi Everyone!





Today, I thought I would start things of with a basic everyday makeup routine. In summer I tend not to wear much makeup because it is so hot but when I do, I do a light/ natural look.

Covergirl Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation


This foundation works great with my skin. It's moisturising but still provides a medium coverage. I found it covered my under eye circles and redness very well (with a reapplication of powder throughout the day). I usually apply this with a damp beauty blender. 

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder


I love this powder to set my foundation. It keeps me from looking oily, especially if its hot! I apply this on my T-Zone with a large fluffy powder brush!

Too Faced Love Flush Palette



As many of you know I absolutely love this palette and use it most days for my blusher. Depending on what I am feeling the colour changes but I love almost every shade in the palette. I love using light strokes with my real techniques fan brush to apply the blushes.

M.A.C Mineral Skin Finish ‘Soft and Gentle’


I absolutely love this highlighter to add a soft glow to the cheeks and it compliments the blush palette nicely.  I apply it to the tops of my cheeks with a fan brush.

Colourpop Lippie Stix “Brink”


 I change up my lip colour everyday, but I have been loving “brink” by colourpop! It is the perfect pink shade for the Spring and Summer.

Keep updated with daily MOTD, mini hauls and more on my Instagram @Oliviasbeautyblog

Until next time have a loving day, thanks for reading.

Olivia x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram