SWATCH, FIRST IMPRESSIONS - THE BALM NUDE TUDE PALETTE

Friday, December 09, 2016

Hello Everyone!

Not long to go until Christmas now! Where has 2016 gone.



 Today I thought I would do a simple swatch and first impression type post on The Balm’s Nude Tude palette. Quite often, before I buy a palette I like to research it. Mainly pigmentation, overall quality, price and colour variety.

This palette has great shade variety offering shimmering and matte shades which are perfecting for transitioning or blending colours. The palette includes a typical shadow and liner brush which is fairly good quality but a little too small for my liking. However, for a relatively inexpensive palette, pretty good quality ($50 AUD).
As you can see in the swatches below they all have pretty good colour pigment.






LEFT TO RIGHT: Sassy, Stubborn, Selfish, Sophisticated, Sexy, Serious, Snobby, Stand - Offish, Sultry, Seductive, Silly, Sleek

As well as high quality pigment, the formulation of the shades is very buttering making it easy for a brush to pick up. The matte shades blend fairly well and the shimmer shades have a great pigment for the centre of the lid or outer corner. I have been spraying my MAC fix + spray to really enhance the colour and make it stay though.  However, I have found the shimmer shades to have some fall out.

Overall, I would recommend this to someone who doesn’t have many neutral shades or looking for a simple makeup palette for going out. It’s a pretty good palette for the price and quality but definitely up to personal preference.
I hope you all enjoyed this post! I would love to know if any of you have tried this palette and what you think of it!

Keep updated with daily MOTD, mini hauls and more on my Instagram @Oliviasbeautyblog

Until next time have a loving day, thanks for reading.

Olivia x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram