HOLY GRAIL LIP PRODUCTS

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Hello Everyone!

Today I am writing about my holy grail lip products! As lip products are an everyday makeup essential I have grown my collection over the years. However, overtime I find myself reaching for the same lipsticks, so I thought I’d share them with you. Disclaimer, they are all within the nude colour range (oops!).



1.    Maybelline Colour Drama Velvet Lip Pencil “Nude Perfection”
All time favourite. Creamy consistency with a perfect long lasting everyday colour.

2.    Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate Lipstick “45”
Another great lipstick with a creamy consistency and great everyday colour.

3.    L'oreal Shine Caresse Lip Stain Gloss “Pink Resistance”
I usually wear this on top of a lipstick to enhance or change the colour slightly. I like it because it doesn’t feel like a normal lip gloss.

4.    Colourpop Ultra Satin Lip “Echo Park”
This is a great colour for a night out because of its lasting formula. Another nude but can you really go wrong with a basic nude lip?

5.    Colourpop Lippie Stix “Brink”
Creamy and long lasting formula! The colour is perfect for spring and summer and adds a nice pop of colour to an everyday makeup look.

6.    Vani – T Lipstick “Le Femme”
Again a very creamy and long lasting formula. The colour a dark nude which is an interesting change from the everyday nude.

7.    The Balm Meet Matt(e) Hughes Liquid Lipstick “Committed”
Amazing staying power and another fabulous pink which adds to any makeup look.

8.    Essence Nauti Girl “Crew First”
This is an everyday favourite when I don’t feel like a nude lip. A light touch of peach with another creamy formula.

LEFT TO RIGHT: One to eight (list above)

Keep updated with daily MOTD, mini hauls and more on my Instagram @Oliviasbeautyblog

Until next time have a loving day, thanks for reading.


Olivia x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram