FACE MASK FAVOURITES

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Hi Everyone!





Today blog post is on my five favourite face masks. There is nothing I love more than a refreshing face mask after a long day, especially if I have had a bad skin day. Throughout this year, I have tried many masks that I have loved for various reasons. So without rabbling on any longer, here are my top five face masks.

Lush - “BB Seeweed”: this relaxing face mask aims to cleanse, soften and beautify the skin. The seaweed in particular helps soothe the skin, making it perfect for a relaxing pamper night.



Lush - “Rosy Cheeks”: I love this calming face mask after long week. It cleanses my skin and also calm any rosiness in my cheeks.  



Garnier - Pure Active 3 in 1: not only can this mask be a face wash and scrub, the mask is great because it evens the skin tone and mattify’s too! I love how this mask feels on the skin because it isn’t too drying.



Premium Spa Australia – Face and Body Mask: So I have previously raved about this mask for its benefits. It claims to detoxify, purify, deep cleanse and condition the skin and I can 100% agree with it! Not only does it smell amazing, it leaves your face feeling brand new and so refreshed.



Formula 10.0.6 – Pores Be Pure Mud Mask: this mask isn’t so much of a relaxing one, but more of a clarifying mask. The mud with berry boosters gets deep into clogged pores to clarify the skin providing a clearer complexion. I love this mask for eliminating the sight of blackheads.



My favourite mask is either the premium spa or BB seaweed, but both provide such amazing benefits for my skin I love them both so much!

Keep updated with daily MOTD, mini hauls and more on my Instagram @Oliviasbeautyblog

Until next time have a loving day, thanks for reading.


Olivia x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram