COLOURPOP HAUL

Tuesday, January 03, 2017

Hi Everyone!




Today’s post is a small colourpop haul and first impressions! Colourpop is probably one of most hyped about brands on Instagram so when they offered free international shipping, I had to take the offer up! I had heard so much about all the products but kept it to just lip and eye products.

Lips



Ultra Satin Lip “Echo Park”absolutely love it!
Ultra Metallic Lip “Mug Shot” – thought it was going to be more metallically but I still love it and it was easy to apply
Ultra Matte Lip “Viper” – much more purple from what I thought but applies nicely.
Lippie Stix “Brink” – super pigmented and I love the colour!
Lippie Stix “Tootsi” – good pigmentation but the colour looked different on the website. Smells great though!

Left to right: Echo Park, Mug Shot, Viper, Brink, Tootsi


Eyes



They are all very pigmented and have a creamy formula.

Super Shock Eye-shadow: matte “Brady” – easy to blend but hard for the brush to pick up.
Super Shock Eye-shadow: pearlized “Drift” – not as burgundy than I would’ve thought but I still love the colour!
Super Shock Eye-shadow: pearlized “Mixed Tape” – still yet to experiment with this shade but the colour is different to anything I have.
Super Shock Eye-shadow: metallic “Amaze” – excuse the pun but it’s an amazing middle highlight shade!

Left to Right: Amaze, Brady, Mixed Tape, Drift 

I probably wouldn’t buy their eye shadow’s again unless there was a shade colour really out of the ordinary. Nonetheless, I loved the lip products and would definitely consider picking up more!

Keep updated with daily MOTD, mini hauls and more on my Instagram @Oliviasbeautyblog

Until next time have a loving day, thanks for reading.


Olivia x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram