2014

2014 Favourites!

Thursday, January 01, 2015

Happy New Year Everyone! I hope everyone had the best Christmas and new year, I know I sure did. Although 2014 was a bitter-sweet year for me, it was still one of the best year's yet. I am looking forward to seeing what 2015 has in store for me, 

Today's post is going to be my favourites of 2014. Ranging from beauty to accessories, I will be showing you what I enjoyed most throughout the year. 

My first favourite is probably the most obvious, of course the Naked 3 Palette by Urban Decay. I did a post on this explaining my favourites shades (http://beautyblog-er.blogspot.com/2014/11/favourite-shades-from-naked-3.html). That post basically summed up why I love this palette so much. It is so versatile and the colours are gorgeous. 


Naked 3 Palette - Urban Decay 

My next favourite from 2014 was the Mariah Carey Perfume Lollipop Splash the Remix. This perfume has been my favourite in 2014. It suit's both day and night and smells so lovely. Also, the bottle is so nice to have sitting out in your bedroom. I am quite bad a describing scents but if I had to describe this one I would say it quite a fruity scent. Although, I would say if your into fun scents, give this one a try! 

Lollipop Splash the Remix - Mariah Carey

Another make-up favourite was a concealer by Maybelline. The Instant Age Rewind concealer has the best coverage and comes in a range of shades. If I am in a rush in the morning I will quickly apply this under my eyes and over any blemishes add some power and I am set for the day. I strongly suggest giving this a go because it is by far one of best concealer's I've tried yet. 


Instant Age Rewind - Maybelline 

The powder I use to set this concealer is the Rimmel Stay Matte powder. It has excellent staying power and really does set foundation, BB cream or concealer very well.

Stay Matte Powder - Rimmel
My last beauty favourite is the Mineralize Skin Finish in Soft and Gentle by M.A.C. I use this as a highlight and it is absolutely gorgeous with any makeup look. It really does compliment any make-up look and if you ever have a chance to give it a go or swatch it I would suggest you do so!

Mineralize Skin Finish Soft and Gentle - M.A.C

 My last favourite is a bag from the Kardashian Kollection. It is a medium sized bag which I use mainly for shopping and work. It fits so much and it so nice. I have always been a fan of black leather bags with gold hardware and this is not different. The size of the bag is so helpful and I have used this bag a lot in 2014. 

Black and Gold Handbag - Kardashian Kollection
I hope you enjoyed reading about my 2014 favourites. I would love to hear what you loved or what your hoping to try out in 2015! I hope everyone has a good 2014 and a very happy new year but until next time have a lovely day and thank you for reading. Feel free to follow me using bloglovin or just using google and leave any questions or comments down below! 

Thanks for reading!
Olivia 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram