benefit

Benefit Goodies a Go-Go Eye Look!

Friday, January 30, 2015



Hello Everyone! 

For Christmas I received the Benefit Goodies a Go-Go Palette, an eye-shadow palette with a sample size primer and mascara. The eye shadow's in this palette are all shimmering neutral colours. The quality of them is great as they are a powdering cream texture (hoping that makes sense!) and they apply to your eyelids with great ease. 



The first colour is a light champagne colour called Call my Buff. I used an eye shadow brush to apply this colour to my lid up to my brow bone. 


The second colour is a darker champagne colour called Guilt-y Pleasure. Is it obvious I am really good at describing colours? I used a definer brush to apply this colour just on my lid. 


The third colour is a taupe colour called Thanks a Latte. I used a contour brush to apply this colour into my crease. I started at the outer V and worked about 3/4 of the way into my inner corner. 


The fourth colour is a dark coffee colour. I used the small brush from the naked 3 palette to apply this to my outer V. 


Finally I used an eyeliner brush and 'Blackheart' from the Naked 3 palette. 


I then curled my lashes and applied the Covergirl Clump Crusher. Here was the final look. 


I quite liked how this look turned out I would definitely do it again. If you have this palette and have blogged or made a video about this video I would love to read/watch it. Leave your links in the comments! Also if you want to follow me via google or bloglovin! Go right ahead, I will definitely check out your blog! Hopefully, I have some more exciting posts coming. Thanks so much for reading, I hope you are having a lovely day. 

Olivia 

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I love your eye-shadow look! So pretty - I'm such a big fan of Call My Buff it's the perfect champagne colour!
    Becki | beautyandthebrunette.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou! It is really pretty, great for everyday!
      Olivia :)

      Delete

Instagram