COLLECTIVE HAUL!

Friday, April 10, 2015



Hello Everyone!

I hope you all had a great Easter! Recently, I have been doing some shopping so I thought it would be great timing to do a collective haul! I have picked up a few clothing, make-up and skincare items. For reference the prices are recommended retail price in Australia!

PRICELINE 

MAYBELLINE COLOUR DRAMA VELVET LIP PENCIL - $9.95


I bought the shade, 110 Pink So Chic! I have been wanting to try a shade like this for a while after seeing Khloe Kardashain wearing a similar colour. I wore it today and loved it! One thing I didn't do was apply lip balm before and would recommend doing so. It has a nice matte finish and goes nicely with a lip gloss on top. It only wore a little bit when I had a drink of water. I would love to try more and for once in Australia they are relatively priced! 


MAYBELLINE MASTER GLAZE BLUSH STICK - $15.95


I have the shade, 50 Make A Mauve! I did also swatch Coral Sheen and loved it however, as it is coming into winter I went for the warmer shade! I haven't tried it yet, however, from swatching it I noticed it was very creamy and easy to blend. It also has small sparkles which are not overpowering and add a nice touch the colour. Like the lip pencil, I definitely want to try other shades!

NEUTROGENA FRESH FOAMING CLEANSER - $11.99


Basically, my other one ran out I needed a new one. I have done a review on this product before in my Mini Reviews - Shower Products post! Click here for my opinion on the product - http://beautyblog-er.blogspot.com/2015/03/mini-reviews-shower-products.html

BEAUTYBAY.COM

STILA EYES ARE IN THE WINDOW - $48.10 


I have been eyeing this palette for a while. I was attracted to it by the beautiful colours! So far I love the shades in the palette and am looking forward to creating looks in the future! My only complaint would be the pigmentation, however, it says these eye shadows can be used wet or dry. I find using them wet, really brings out the colours. 

FOREVER 21 

LEGGINGS DARK BLUE - $7.80




I love the forever 21 leggings; they're inexpensive, good quality and come in a range of colours. I have been wanting a pair of dark blue leggings for a while now so I grabbed a pair whilst in there the other day! Apologies for the website picture, couldn't quite get a good one. 

MID RISE SKINNY JEANS - $28.80


If I am being honest, I thought I was buying there $14.95 jeans, however, I must of accidentally picked up these ones! Not that I mind at all because they are great quality and are very comfortable! Yeah, basically I needed a pair of jeans :) again sorry for the website picture. 

VALLEYGIRL

JACKET - $29.95


I have been wanting a jacket, coat, jumper for the winter coming and I found this one today at Valleygirl, I thought it was nice and different to other jackets I own! It is a nice light grey and could go with most things. It also goes well with my jeans! 

So that is my haul for today! I hope you enjoyed it! If you want to see any reviews, lookbooks, tutorials etc. Let me know and I will happily do them. Thanks so much for reading! I hope you are having a great day! 

Olivia :) 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram