REVIEW: Tanya Burr Cosmetics Peachy Glow Cheek Palette

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Hello Everyone!

So I understand I haven't posted since about April and i'm really sorry BUT I had a big year (finishing high school) so I thought I would leave blogging and return to it! That leads me to today's post. a review of Tanya Burr's 'Peach Glow Cheek Palette'. I love Tanya and have been watching her for years. Unfortunately I am not a huge lip gloss or nail polish lover so I wasn't drawn to those but when she released her new cosmetic range including eye shadow's and cheek palettes I was overjoyed!


Firstly to my colour choice - peachy glow, I chose this one over rosy flush because of the gorgeous peachy blush shade. A shade in which I had not yet owned.  I also loved the look of the champagne like highlighter. If I am honest I was not fussed over the bronzer. I rarely hear any good things about shimmery bronzers however, this one surprised me.

Another thing I loved about this palette was the packaging which is quite appealing to the eye. Although, it is not the sturdiest and I would pack it tight when travelling! By saying this the large mirror makes it convenient!



The bronzer, 'Beach Bronze' is a nice light bronzed colour with medium pigmentation. I do prefer this to my matte bronzers because it provides a nice glow. I love to use a contouring brush and lightly sweep this in the shallows of my cheekbones and occasionally on my temples.  The bronzer is the largest section in the palette containing 11 grams of product.


The blush, 'Apricot Flush' is a beautiful peachy/ coral colour. When you swatch it on your hand it is medium pigmentation but I find it applies best when using the Real Techniques Blush Brush. I love this blush and having been using it nearly everyday. It is a very summery shade I is great for everyday use. The blush has a pretty heart pattern throughout and contains 7 grams of product. 


                                                   



The highlighter, 'Champagne Shimmer' is as the name suggests a shimmery champagne colour with strong pigmentation. I do enjoy using this highlighter when using the other two shades as they work well together. However, I lean towards my other highlighters for singular use. I mostly use a power brush, squeeze it and apply this to my upper cheekbones and down my nose (yes I know I need to get a highlighting brush!). In general this is a good highlighter containing 7 grams of product. 


                                                    


Here are some more pictures of how the palette swatches etc.


                            



Apologies for the bad contouring job! But you get the picture :) 

Overall, I would suggest this palette to anyone starting out in makeup or anyone looking for a nice contouring palette that has a nice glow to it. It is an inexpensive palette and would make a great addition to anyone's makeup collection! I bought my palette of Feel Unique.com but if you are in the UK you can purchase it from super drug! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin and Instagram @oliviasbeautyblog 

Have a fabulous day, 
Olivia x


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram