WISHLIST: 2015 Boxing Day Sales

Wednesday, December 23, 2015




Hello Everyone!

So as you can tell I unfortunately haven't done any Christmas posts BUT I promised hit the new year I will be hitting up posts left, right and center (New Years resolutions anyway). So now that is out of the way, we can start into today's post! My Boxing Day sales wish list for 2015! For those who may live overseas and don't know what "Boxing Day sales" are, it is basically the equivalent to Black Friday but on December 26 instead! I am planning on doing a haul with pictures etc. but for now I thought I would do this as it might help some of you with ideas.

Makeup

  • Benefit Porefessional or a Benefit Christmas set including it
  • A set of eye brushes - no particular brand but some more are needed!
  • Marc Jacobs Perfume 

Accessories 

  • White Heels/ Wedges
  • Necklaces 
  • Earings 

Random

  • Candles 
  • 2016 Diary
So there you go! No actual promises to myself if I'll just stick to this list but hey it's the festive season! We'll just have to see in my haul! Until my next post, I hope you all have a very merry Christmas! Thankyou very much for reading!

Enjoy your day, 
Olivia x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram