HAUL: 2015 Boxing Day Sales

Sunday, December 27, 2015



Hey everyone!

I hope you are having a fabulous day/ night! Today I am hauling what I bought in the boxing day sales! I didn't pick up everything on my wishlist (previous post) but I'm so happy with what I did get! Quick disclaimer, apologies for the clothing photos, still trying to master that one haha! Enjoy!

Starting with what I mainly went to get! The Benefit "Get the Party Started" set. Originally $89 I picked this amazing set up for just $62.30 from Myer! I spoke to the benefit lady in Myer and she said this was the best value for what you get, so here I am with it in front of me. A big plus is that it comes with a 22ml Porefessional which I have wanted for AGES! The set also includes a full size 'Posi tint' and 'that gal' face primer as well as a deluxe sample 'they're real' push up liner.  






Keeping on the topic of makeup I also managed to pick up the Real Techniques Starter set! I usually buy these online but in the spur of the moment I bought these for $36 down from $45 from Priceline! The set includes a base shadow brush, deluxe crease brush, accent brush, fine liner brush and brow brush.




I then went over to Forever 21, were I got two singlets, a basic white and a taupe colour. I figured these are basics and for $10 (for the two) I may as well. 



I also got a burgundy pull over for the winter time, Another basic but I thought I could style it up or down depending on the occasion! The jumper was originally $15 and I got it for $10. Ps, excused the bad quality and cropped picture (I looked bad lol).

Selfie to celebrate the sales!

Finally, I got this baggy grey tshirt. This caught my eye because it looked comfortable and again I could style it up or down! The tag for this said $10 and when I reached the register the girl said it was only $3!



The final clothing item I picked up were these gorgeous light blue shorts from Sportsgirl! I having been looking for these style of shorts for a while and decided to hold off for boxing day, which turned out to be a good idea because I got these for $25 down from $80!



Last but not least, I bought this bag from Valleygirl. Although it wasn't on my list, I have been interested in getting one of these bags for a reason so I figured why not! It was $20 down from $35.



Well, that's a wrap! I hope you enjoy this little haul, please leave a comment down below if you did! Also if you would like to see a tutorial, lookbook or review on any of the items! Don't forget to follow me on Bloglovin so you don't miss a post and on Instagram @oliviasbeautyblog
Until next time, have a fabulous day, thanks so much for reading

Olivia x

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram